AKABAR AGDUDAN AMAZIGH AMEGHRIBI The Moroccan Amazigh Democratic Party الحزب الديموقراطي الامازيغي المغربي 31, Rue Moulay Ali Chérif Hassan Rabat Maroc Tel : GSM : 0668441900 et 0661641698 email@example.com
The National Council "Agraw n imghnasn" held a meeting for its annual regular session on Saturday 02 May 2009 at the central headquarters of the Moroccan Amazigh Democratic Party (MADP) to discuss its agenda which consisted of several issues and decided what follows:
1. Moroccan State holds full responsibility for all forms of boycott and non-participation of the Moroccan people to previous elections in all provinces because of many reasons, particularly the obstacles set by the Moroccan State to prevent MADP to participate;
2. Calls on citizens to be aware of the weight and seriousness of the racism and human right violation carried-out by the Moroccan State in the matter of the Moroccan people's right to participate in the conduct and management of public affairs. The struggle against racism and discrimination in Morocco was clearly stated in the last report submitted by the PDA party to the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights in Geneva on March 2009;
3. Consider that the Moroccan State is incapable and cannot guarantee the the organization of transparent elections as well as fair political and party life in Morocco;
4. The MADP express its opinion and remarks and calls on the Moroccan people to exercise its sovereignty. He recalled his action during the boycott of elections that were organized on September 7th 2007 by almost 80%, and the registration in the current electoral roll across all provinces, which was supposed to include 20 million voters. However, according to statistics of the High Commissioner for Planning that resulted from a recent special audit of the electoral rolls, only 13 million and 300 thousand voters have been recorded in these lists. This means that about 7 million Moroccans boycotted the registration in the electoral lists for the year 2009. The MADP states that reasons which led the Moroccan people to boycott the elections organized on September 7th 2007 remain unchanged, but worsened;
5. Condemns all forms of racism and discrimination practiced by the Moroccan state and declared fidelity to political pluralism, equality, democracy, and the principle of popular sovereignty;
6. ""Agraw n imghnasn" announces to national and international public opinion that it appealed to the ruling, No. 637 issued on April 17, 2008 in Rabat by the Administrative Tribunal to annul the Moroccan Amazigh Democratic Party, also expressed its satisfaction at the positive aspect of the ruling on the appeal on the fact that the Administrative Tribunal of First Instance in Rabat considered the request of the Ministry of the Interior to dissolve the party irrelevant as stated in the decision text, noting that the Ministry of the Interior filed a lawsuit to resolve the party and is dismissed. The PDAM calls to stop the disinformation campaign which claiming that the party has been subjected to a prohibition; 7. Expresses its willingness to exercise its unwavering legitimate and peaceful activities in the framework of legality, principles of democracy and sovereignty of the people;
8. Declares its rejection of the so-called Agency for Agricultural Development, Morocco Green project, the Geological Agency aimed to despoil the remaining State lands and lands of the tribes, lineages, communes, Awqaf, forest properties, mineral, forest and sea resources that reach 700,000 hectares after that close relative, influential people and those who have the power, and foreigners have grabbed privatized lands;
9. Rejects the decision to sever diplomatic relations with Iran, the repression of the Shiite and Christian current in Morocco and calls for respect of freedom of belief and religious tolerance, individual liberty and human rights;
10. Expresses its solidarity with the victims of floods and natural disasters, and political violations of Human Rights. In addition, the PDAM supports Amazigh Cultural Movement prisoners and demand full compliance with the conditions of a fair trial and their release;
11. Expresses its solidarity with victims of floods, natural disasters, and political violations of Human Rights. In addition, the PDAM supports prisoners of Amazigh Cultural Movement and demands full compliance with the conditions of a fair trial and their liberation;
12. The National Council recalls a memorandum on constitutional reforms that has been sent to the Royal Cabinet in 2006. The memorandum has been adopted by the Extraordinary Council in Marrakech on February 2-3, 2007. The PDAM demands the implementation of this Memorandum.
13. The PDAM recalls its program and proposals presented in 2005 and relating to the autonomy of the Sahara and other Moroccan regions as well as the successful achievements through popular diplomacy adopted party. The PDAM notes that the Moroccan and Algerian States are unable to find a diplomatic solution to the problems of the region, which led to the intensification of the crisis on the Sahara issue.
For the National Council of the Moroccan Amazigh Democratic Party Rabat on May 02th 2009 / 2959